Skip to content

To Request Public Records from Madison County School Board, please complete and submit the Public Records Request Form below. You may also visit the District Office to request public records in person.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REQUEST YOUR HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT. Transcripts prior to 1989 can be requested by calling Brandy Siplin at (850) 973-5022.  Transcripts for dates 1989 - present can be requested by contacting the Guidance Department at Madison County High School - (850) 973-5061. 

Public Records Request Form

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Please be as detailed as possible
Human Validation